Please read this page carefully, as it contains important instructions on how to redeem your Voucher as well as information on our policies.
Class reservation policy
- Please first follow the redemption guidelines at the bottom of this page, after which you will receive a confirmation email. We cannot accommodate walkins at the beginning of class. You may visit our studio to complete the paperwork or watch a class in action, but you cannot attend class unless you have reserved your spot online.
- View the schedule of our kickboxing classes and easily reserve your spot online. Please note:
- You must complete an introductory session before you can take your first class. At this session, you will complete any required paperwork and learn all of the basic kickboxing techniques that we use in class. You will be directed to a page where you can schedule your intro session after you redeem your voucher.
- Voucher holders MUST RSVP for every class! You can schedule weeks in advance and then use our flexible cancellation policy in case you need to cancel your reservation. If you want to attend a “members only” class, you may purchase a monthly membership at any time*, which allows you to walk into any kickboxing class with NO RSVP.
- Voucher holders can only attend open kickboxing classes, which focus intensely on proper form and technique. If you are experienced with fitness or kickboxing and want to attend Kickboxer Conditioning classes, you can purchase a monthly membership at any time*, which allows you to attend any of the kickboxing classes that we offer.
*When you purchase a monthly membership before your voucher is used up, we will apply the remaining value of your voucher to your first month’s payment.
We have a limited number of spaces on the waitlist for each class. If the class you want to attend has already filled up, you may add yourself to the waitlist (if space allows). As cancellations occur, those on the waitlist will be moved to the reservation list in the order they were added to the waitlist.
Class cancellation policy
If you know that you are unable to make a class that you previously reserved your spot in, please cancel your reservation online. We ask that you do this no later than 24 hours before a scheduled class to make room for others. If you fail to do so, you will lose the class from your package. Repeatedly missing reservations without proper notification will result in forfeiture of your voucher.
What you need to know before you begin attending classes
- Once you receive access to schedule your classes online you will be able to schedule any open sessions.
- Your Deal Voucher entitles you to attend any “open” kickboxing class.
- Arrive at least 5 minutes before each class and be prepared to start on time!
- Remove your shoes and place all of your personal belongings in a cubby before entering the training floor for class. We have a special padded martial arts floor and street shoes are not allowed. If you prefer to wear foot wear during class, you can purchase special martial arts mat shoes that can be worn on the floor.
- As soon as the previous class leaves the floor, pick a spot on the floor or at a heavy bag. Make sure your water bottle and towel are nearby.
- Boxing gloves must be worn during kickboxing classes. If you do not own a pair or your deal did not include a pair, you may purchase them from our pro shop. We cannot loan out gloves due to hygienic issues.
- If you have an injury or anything that prevents you from doing certain physical activity, please inform the instructor before class. We are not responsible for any injuries that are incurred because you neglected to tell the instructor about injuries.
- Do not perform any advanced movements until you are comfortable with all of the modified movements.
- Please feel free to ask the instructor any questions before or after class.
See you in class!